1. Have your kids collect old winter coats from family members and friends. Then donate them to a local charity.
2. Help bake cookies to give to local service people and volunteers.
3. Make handmade cards for kids in hospital.
4. Host a can food drive at your house. Let family members and friends know that you are collecting canned goods and have them drop them off at your house! Once you get all the canned goods you want, take them to one of our local food banks with your children.
5. Write a message of thanks to a community hero.
6. Play card or board games with residents at a nursing home.
7. Volunteer at your local animal shelter.
8. Organize a park clean up with friends and family.
9. Help raise money for a charity with a bake sale.
Brieanna is a mama of two boys that keep her very busy! When she is not busy being a mom and owner of LeesburgMoms, she enjoys blogging, horseback riding, playing violin, and being a Realtor!